Client satisfaction is our first priority and we will offer a full refund in maximum 15 days after a claim process finishes. We promise the money back if any of the following situations occurs:
1. The client wants to cancel an order
To cancel an already paid order and receive the full refund the client must contact us within 12 hours from the time of the payment. We will need the client’s name or email and the order number. After more than 12 hours the order will be already processed/shipped and a cancelation will no longer be possible.
Contact us with your name and order number as soon as possible.
2. The item has not arrived within the guaranteed delivery time
Orders not received within the guaranteed delivery time are eligible for a full refund. After 65 days (not including 2-5 processing days), the client can fill a claim for a full refund.
The guaranteed delivery time must not be mistaken with the estimated delivery times advertised by the logistic companies and shipping services on the checkout page.
Contact us with your name and order number after 65 days from the payment.
3. The client received a wrong, faulty or counterfeit product
In any of these cases the client must submit a claim and the product must be returned before the refund will be processed. After we’ll have received the returned product, a credit will be applied to the credit card or original method of payment, within maximum 15 days. The item needs to be returned in its original condition, sealed in its original package.
– wrong product = a product made by a different company, a different brand or model, the same brand and model but lower quality, or the same brand/model but different color.
Example: If the client ordered an iPhone 12 Pro Max (256GB SILVER) and received an iPhone 12 Pro Max (512GB), they are not be eligible for a refund, neither will be charged the price difference. However, if they received iPhone 12 Pro Max (128GB) or an iPhone 12 Pro Max (256GB GOLD) then they are eligible for a full refund.
– faulty product = a product that appears intact, however does not function within the specified parameters.
Example: If the client received a broken video camera, they are not eligible for a refund and they should deal with and ask for compensation from the logistic company. However, if they received the camera intact, in an undamaged box, and (after following the instructions) they’ve discovered that the camera does not function properly, they are eligible for a refund.
– counterfeit products = any products that are fakes or unauthorized replicas of a real product.
Example: If the client ordered an iPhone 12 Pro Max and, after checking the IMEI number found that this does not exist or it a duplicate, they will be eligible for a refund. However, if they bough an iFone 12 build by a different and legit company (ie not Apple), they are not eligible for a refund.
– product accessories = these can be cables, chargers, gifts, sdcards, stickers and anything else that is offered together with the ordered product, and do not constitute a valid return/full refund reason.
Example: If the client ordered an iPhone 12 Pro Max bundled with a brown leather case and received the same smartphone but a blue case or no case at all, they are not eligible to return the iPhone 12 Pro Max (ie the main product). However, they should let us know so we can issue a partial refund or to send a brown leather case, depending on the situation.
Things to consider before and after filling a claim:
- The initial shipping costs are non-refundable and the refund will only cover for the cost of the product
- The return address is usually not be the same with the delivery address; the client must not mail the package until we provide with a valid return address
- The client is fully responsible for the returning shipping costs and, after delivery, must provide us the tracking number and the name of the logistics company
- The refund process starts as soon as the product reaches its destination and the client will receive the cost of the product in a maximum of 15 days
We cannot issue a full refund if:
- The client does not like the product and/or decides to return it for any reasons other than the above
- The client wants to cancel the order after the product has been shipped
- The order did not arrive due to factors within clients control (i.e. providing the wrong shipping address)
- The order did not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside the control of Gadgets Mall (i.e. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster)
- The client ordered the product by mistake and the order has been processed and shipped
- The parcel has been damaged by the logistics company (if this happens, the client should seek compensation from them)
- Any additional items delivered with the product (examples: as cables, chargers, gifts, sdcards, stickers) are missing or damaged
To apply for a return and a full refund, please submit a claim in maximum 3 days from receiving the product. Any further request will not be processed.